Who We Are
The Jennifer Tuttor Foundation is centered on humanitarian works intent on making the livelihoods of children and women in deprived areas across the globe easier.
The foundation would be centered on the needs of the needy, but sports inclined children and single mothers, while making room to alleviate their pain in whichever big or small way we can afford. The main mantra of the foundation is primarily, giving HOPE.
To make the world a better place for orphaned and needy children. Being exceptionally good at sports is a plus. Single and needy mothers would also be supported through the proceeds the foundation makes. Through the support we can give, we can reach out to others who can give together with us.
- To reach out to our targeted group of persons at least every year in Ghana, then subsequently, the West African sub-region, Africa as a whole, and the world at large.
- To give quality resource and sports support to at least 20 children by the end of the first year and increasing eligibility in subsequent years.
- Look out for career opportunities for children who go through our charity program.
- Give leadership opportunities to as many young people as possible, who have the passion to join the cause.
- Respect for all human race